Twinco Capital is committed to maintaining the highest standards of transparency, morality and accountability. We aim to avoid any wrongdoings that could result in serious repercussions for the company or its employees.
The company offers its employees, customers, suppliers and other parties a whistleblowing channel to report any unethical or illegal misconducts observed such as:
- Alleged unlawful acts in the labour environment;
- Irregularities and breaches in the General Code of Conduct;
- Improper practices in terms of accounting, auditing and internal control;
- Irregularities and breaches in AML and terrorism financing;
- Irregularities and breaches in third parties’ relationships;
In the event of any of the aforementioned situations, please report them via our anonymous digital service “IDBO”. All communications made through this tool will be handled anonymously.
This service is completely external to Twinco Capital and meets the highest security requirements regarding encryption, data security and protection of whistleblower anonymity.
The identity of the person filing a report will remain confidential in any potential follow-up, inquiry or discussion unless Twinco Capital is obliged by law to disclose it. Should this be the case, the person reporting will be informed thereof. The whistleblower will not be subject to any negative consequences when filing the report, or any time thereafter.